The Sedona® Raw Food Dehydrator is a superior way to easily dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. When compared to the other leading raw food dehydrators, the Sedona® Raw Food Dehydrator offers you unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with the most accurate temperature controls.
Unique Raw & Health Food Friendly Features
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables :
- Overheat Protection Feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- Clear, Natural-colored BPA-free trays & mesh screens
- No black coloring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
- PTFE-free, BPA-free drying sheets available (Poly-propylene or Silicone)
User Friendly Features
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximize efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
- Built-in Timer Up To 99 Hours
- Digital Display and Setting for Easy Control
- LED Light Display for Dark Environment
- Front Control Panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch : No need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
- Clear Glass Door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic pause & resume function when the door opens & closes
- Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
- Elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for °F or °C
- More tray room with 1" clearance
- Convenient, detachable power cord
The Sedona Dehydrator operates much quieter than its competitors with higher efficiency. Dual Fan Technology allows you to operate each of the Sedona's two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other. Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona to operate at at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs.
A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
- Energy Efficiency with Dual Fan Technology
- Closed Tray for Dividing Drying Chamber in Half
- Quiet DC Motors for Lower Noise Pollution
- Night-mode function for Even Quieter Performance
- 9 BPA-Free Plastic Open Trays
- 9 BPA-Free Plastic Mesh Screens
- 1 BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14.6" H x 19.7" D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Tray Size: 15.25" W x 1" H x 13" D
- Number of Trays: 9
- Warranty: 5 years
- Power: 600W